The growth of saprophytes, including normal intestinal microflora what is deca durabolin not inhibited.
Culture of Bacillus subtilis strain 534 produces also other biologically active substances, such as proteolytic enzymes, lysozyme, lipases, amylases and other promoting cleavage of carbohydrates, fats and proteins participating in digestion and assimilation of food. In addition, bacterial enzymes help cleanse the wound, inflammatory foci of necrotic tissue. The drug has a strong immunostimulatory effect, including the absorption and digestive activity of phagocytic blood cells, it has a mild anti-allergic effect.
Sporobacterin used to treat:
- acute intestinal bacterial infections, including severe dysentery, salmonellosis, etc .;
- dysbacteriosis of various etiology;
- Surgical soft tissue infections;
- osteomyelitis (in the absence of large seizures);
- for the prevention and treatment of complications caused by pathogenic and opportunistic infections in surgical and obstetric-ginekologichesknh operations.
Sporobacterin prescribed to children and adults older than 6months .
Method of application and dosage
prescribed dose of the what is deca durabolin drug is diluted in 10-15 times cooled boiled water. Sporobacterin prescribed for 30-40 minutes before eating. For the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract :
- for the treatment of acute intestinal bacterial infections, including severe dysentery, salmonellosis : from 6 months to 3 years administered orally in 0.5 ml (8-10 drops), 2 times a day for 7-10 days; over 3 years – 1 ml (17-20 drops), 2 times a day for 7-10 days;
- for the treatment of dysbacteriosis after suffering a bacterial infection or antibiotic use : between the ages of 6 months to 3 years are designated by ingestion of 0.5 ml (8-10 drops) 2 times a day for 20 days older than 3 years – 1 ml ( 17-20 drops), 2 times a day for 20 days. In the presence of the lactating mother dysbacteriosis, it is recommended that the drug to 1 ml, 2 times a day during the treatment period of the child.
- for the treatment of acute intestinal bacterial infections, including severe dysentery, salmonellosis : drug administered orally 1 ml (17-20 drops), 2 times a day for 7-10 days;
- for the treatment of dysbacteriosis after suffering bacterial infections or antibiotics : drug administered orally at 1 ml 2 times a day for 20 days.
in surgical practice
- for the treatment and prevention of surgical soft tissue infections : the drug administered orally at 1 ml, 2 times a day for 7-10 days.
- for prophylaxis of septic complications postoperatively : drug administered by mouth with 5 ml of 1 times daily (at night) for 5 days before surgery, and 5 ml of 1 times a day (at night) for 5 days after surgery or injury.
Interaction with other medicinal products
Concomitant use of antibiotics and sulfonamides may reduce the therapeutic efficacy sporobakterina.
In rare cases, may cause side effects in the form of fever, skin rash, abdominal pain, diarrhea. With a decrease in dosage or drug discontinuation these phenomena completely stoped during the day.
Contraindications for use sporobakterina not revealed. The drug should be used with caution in drug allergy. The action of the drug on pregnant women has not been studied.
Not suitable for application
1. The preparation, the package integrity is compromised.
2. The product without marking.
3. The product with altered what is deca durabolin physical properties and the presence of impurities.
The ability to influence the management of vehicles and use machines
Use of the drug in the management of vehicles and work with no effect mechanisms. how much to inject for weight loss
shots for weight loss reviews bodybuilding protein shake anazole chobani greek yogurt bodybuilding